Перейти до змісту

Рекомендовані повідомлення

TWO RUMORS ABOUT DARTH VADER IN FUTURE STAR WARS FILMS.

It is fun to discuss Star Wars rumors. So we got two today. One from Star Wars: Rogue One and one from Star Wars: Episode VIII. I’m not promising or saying these are going to pan out. This isn’t the same as when I say I know firmly something to be true. But these are rumors going around about the next two Star Wars films.

If you are a spoilerphobe you might not want to read this article. But these are rumors for now.

darth-vaders-melted-helmet-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg?resize=600%2C450

We still haven’t been able to firmly confirm Darth Vader makes an appearance in Star Wars: Rogue One. Earlier in the year there were rumors that concept art existed showing the inclusion of the character. With filming having been underway over the summer, I was wondering if we would hear anything to confirm those moments.

The most I have heard at this juncture is that a fully operational Darth Vader chest piece along with the helmet made it to the creature shop for the next film. The lights on the chest piece work and everything. Here’s where I get hesitant about it: There were not several of them, just one seen by a source and mentioned by another. I believe that part of the info is correct that a suit made it to the props area. Does that mean it is in the film? Not entirely.

It seems like if Darth Vader was in Star Wars: Rogue One with an action scene no less, there would be several Darth Vader suits. To the best of our knowledge at this point there aren’t. Maybe it was the first one they made and there were more to come. Maybe it was simply at the location to serve as an inspiration to the shop?

Wanna get a little more ridiculous?

Lets talk Star Wars: Episode VIII. This is a rumor I raise an eyebrow at incredulously. The rumor as I was told it:

A team in the U.K. are soon heading to the U.S. to begin training Hayden Christensen for a Star Wars: Episode VIII appearance of some sort.

I have a hard time thinking they would need Christensen to train for Star Wars if he’s simply a ghost. He is still physically fit. To me the rumor almost points towards some resurrection of Darth Vader story idea or perhaps a flashback? It makes it all hard to imagine. It also seems to be very different from the anti-prequel marketing going on for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I suppose The Force Awakens could be a confidence builder which could in turn allow them to bring back prequel era actors when appropriate to their story and not have too many older fans jump ship.

We should see if these rumors have legs sooner than later with both films filming right now in various degrees. If Christensen is filming Darth Vader sequences for VIII why not for Rogue One too if he is to be the “man in the suit” for the new films? I figured I would share this with you now instead of down the road saying “Oh yeah, we heard that too.” We hear a lot of rumors but these two were fun enough that I felt like sharing. One last time, these are rumors.

Коротко:

По сведениям инсайдеров, в работе над одним из грядущих фильмов франшизы примет участие исполнитель роли Энакина Скайуокера в трилогии приквелов — Хейден Кристенсен. Как сообщается, уже в ближайшее время актер приступит к тренировкам в США, чтобы прибыть в лондонскую студию Pinewood во всеоружии. Речь может идти о съемках как в спин-оффе «Звездные войны: Изгой», так и в восьмом эпизоде основной киносерии.

В пользу первого варианта говорит информация о том, что для фильма Гарета Эдвардса был создан костюм Дарта Вейдера. Действие картины развернется между событиями третьего и четвертого эпизодов, а ее главными героями станут повстанцы, которые попытаются выкрасть чертежи первой Звезды смерти.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Як робились спецефекти.

Фхххх-фшшшш, фііл зе пауа оф зе дарк сайд!

1443635322_120214251.gif

Змінено користувачем Ko3bMa
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

• 2 тижня потому...

0_о

6YV1xZ_MBEY.jpg

315ydxc.png

насправді в першому трейлері вде підготували

j983fl.png

Надіюсь творці SW VII свої ідеї не брали з ось цього фільму:

Геи-ниггеры из далекого космоса / Gayniggers from Outer Space (1992)

b91524ae33cd.jpg

Змінено користувачем SΩLΩMΩN
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

• 2 тижня потому...

TV Spot #1. Їх там ще декілька штук.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU-s_HAEwsg

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7BwIyNN9rs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7BwIyNN9rs

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Хоч я і не расист, але щось мені той нігер в головній ролі не подобається.  :0089:  :_20:

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Для публікації повідомлень створіть обліковий запис або авторизуйтесь

Ви повинні бути користувачем, щоб залишити коментар

Створити обліковий запис

Зареєструйте новий обліковий запис у нашій спільноті. Це дуже просто!

Реєстрація нового користувача

Увійти

Вже є акаунт? Увійти до системи.

Увійти
  • Створити...