Перейти до змісту

Борда англійською.

Nokian

Рекомендовані повідомлення

• Відповідей 144
  • Створено
  • Остання відповідь

who wanna learn english, must learned many words after how to bild a sentanсes. We learn english from school 5 years and we cant undestand it

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

I'd like to see much snow this winter*

Лучше использовать a lot of или more иcходя из нужно контекста.

If you want to speak English fluently the first of all you have to live in English speaking country.

If you want to speak English fluently, the first of all you have to live in English speaking country.

В этом контексте have to звучит как обязательство жить за бугром для знания языка. Да и не так это-флуентли можно и нас научиться-трудно, но можно,а за бугор ехать для шлифовки акцента и подвешивания языка.

If you want to speak English fluently, you should spend some time in English-speaking country first.

ПС:

Свитч между языками вызывает прогорание моего табурета

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

I find interesting for me to read sentences with deep essences. It seems the words are simple, but you can't understand the meaning. For example, "Don't look for heaven above; find heaven below what you believe to be true." (Byron Katie)

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

I'd like to see much snow this winter*

Sometimes our thoughts and wishes can come truth..)) What a wonderfool morning today!!)

Yes :), but as for me I don't want much snow, I want hot weather and much sunshine. I want summer or at least spring!

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Yes :), but as for me I don't want much snow, I want hot weather and much sunshine. I want summer or at least spring!

Still not much wait.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

I think Ukrainian language is much more difficult and rich than English. That's why we build so complicated santances. May be English is so easy and simple at all, but we think like Ukrainians and we can't be simple)))

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

I think Ukrainian language is much more difficult and rich than English.

I can't agree. English is as rich and colourfull as Ukrainian.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Price 2 same tooth in difficult our dantist maybe 5 mach more.With same resultat.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

OMG, Nokian, oh my God!?! I was speaking about words wonderful and wonder fool, help fool and helpful. I always do the same mistakes in words like this. I even didn't understand what you had to say to correct your sentence?!??

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

I'll try. The price for two teeth can equal to the price for five the same one teeth, and the difference depends on the dentist's ambitions only. Am I wright?

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

There are a lot of interesting forums for those who want to learn English. efl,ru is one of them. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to start this topic on board.lutsk.ua

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Yes, ponty v sele bolshoe delo.

In Lutsk too.

I hope you're talking about dentists now :0153: Don't take offence))) It's just interesting for me. I was learning English in school, in my native gymnasium 21, and yes, it's truth, I'm proud of this. I've got there the best education and the best knowledges in English I've ever had. I do thank you for this topic.
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Заархівовано

Ця тема знаходиться в архіві та закрита для подальших відповідей.

• Створити...