Перейти до змісту

Борда англійською.

Nokian

Рекомендовані повідомлення

Yes :), but as for me I don't want much snow, I want hot weather and much sunshine. I want summer or at least spring!

Still not much wait.

Для ожидания чего либо лучше использовать expect

Speak to health!

непонятно что хотел сказать автор.

I think Ukrainian language is much more difficult and richer than English. That's why we build so complicated sentances. May be English is so easy and simple at all(is quiet easy/simple enough), but we think like Ukrainians and we can't be simple)))
I can't agree. English is as rich and colourfull as Ukrainian.
Price 2 same tooth in difficult our dantist maybe 5 mach more.With same resultat.

Надеюсь Нокиан шутит, а то как то совсем печально.

I'll try. The price for two teeth is(can be) equal to the price for five identical teeth, and the difference depends on the dentist's ambitions only. Am I wright?

Немного мутный контекст-я так понимаю имелось в виду что два зуба у одного дантиста стоят как 5 у другого.Am I right?

I hope you're talking about dentists now. No offence(Don't take offence is also possible but sound a lit bit clumsy)))) It's just interesting for me(http://forum.wordref...d.php?t=1068500). I was learning English in school, in my native gymnasium 21, and yes, it's true, I'm proud of this. I've got there the best education and the best knowledges in English I've ever had. I do thank you for this topic.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

• Відповідей 144
  • Створено
  • Остання відповідь

Yes :), but as for me I don't want much snow, I want hot weather and much sunshine. I want summer or at least spring!

Still not much wait.

Правильніше буде сказати Not long to wait або You don't have long to wait.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Still not much wait.

Первый ваш вариант возможен, но только к ситуации описаной выше оно не подходит по смыслу. А второй это вообще набор слов с напутаным порядком слова

You don't have to wait any longer(for a long).

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Still not much wait.

Первый ваш вариант возможен, но только к ситуации описаной выше оно не подходит по смыслу. А второй это вообще набор слов с напутаным порядком слова

You don't have to wait any longer(for a long).

Хм, дивно. Носії мови (native speakers) наведені мною варінти вважають правильними ... Власне варіант You don't have long to wait вони мені самі і підказали ...

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

In one or two hours :) It was 11 o'clock when I wrote that sentence. That was the best time for me to practice English. Now I need to get home and have supper.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Don't you think it's time to have some practice of English?

Don't you think it's time for practice in English? IMHO(In My Humble Opinion) :_08:

Can't you see the difference between these two sentences?

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

На мою думку у Вашому реченні не зовсім зрозуміло для практики чого прийшов час. Ще й на англійській мові. Можливо краще було б сказати Don't you think it's time for practice of English.

Алеolun4ik, thanks a lot, за те що нагадали мені про цю конструкцію!

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

чи не могли б ті, що пишуть тут на англійській, вказати свій ступінь (школа, вуз...)

щоб ми знали, так би мовити, кому більше довіряти

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

чи не могли б ті, що пишуть тут на англійській, вказати свій ступінь (школа, вуз...)

щоб ми знали, так би мовити, кому більше довіряти

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Livemocha

is a commercial online language learning community, providing instructional materials in 38 languages and a platform for speakers to interact with and help each other learn new languages. According to the site, it has approximately 12 million registered members from 196 countries around the globe. It is free to join and use, however there is an option to pay for various benefits. Over 400,000 users visit the site daily
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

• 10 місяців потому...

Заархівовано

Ця тема знаходиться в архіві та закрита для подальших відповідей.

Hosting Ukraine
AliExpress WW

• Створити...