Перейти до змісту

LUTSK – Looking for pictures from old city of Lutsk (1940)

AviT

Рекомендовані повідомлення

Hi All,

I am looking for pictures of the old city of Lutsk that was later turned into LUTSK Ghetto. Especially the street that came from the bridge via the big synagogue into town. The name of this street was ( then ) – Berko Yosilevitz . My family house was no. 25

IF someone can point me to a place where I can find any pictures or list of names living in this area – I will be very grateful.

My grandfather was a tailor in Lutsk and had a small shop with his brother in old Lutsk Market. During the visit I did 2 year ago there we saw that nothing left from the old market ( unlike the old City which still have some old houses ) . Does anyone has pictures from the old market in LUTSK ( 1939?)

Thanks in avdance

AviT

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

ну хто допоможе товаришу ?

Я неділю тому вже надсилав товарищу фото вулиці Данила Галицького і старі і сучасні - але мої труди не увінчалися успіхом і я так і не зрозумів чому ...

Вулиця Берка Йоселевича це сто пудофф теперішня Данила Галицького, будинок № 25, де жила його родина, знаходився грубо в районі магазину 1000 дрібниць, старий базар на цій вулиці також відомо де був...

Що ще хоче товариш ?

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Дуже Вам вдячний за допомогу.

Я намагаюся знайти зображення (фотокартку) будинку за адресою Берко Йосилевича 25, де моя родина разом жили до 1942 року. Родичи арендували цей будинок. Будинок був зруйнований під час війни.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

а чого стартер пише двома мовами? то якою відповідати? :)

ось одна фотографія. може вже й відома стартеру.

old market.

post-3831-0-75575300-1292247167_thumb.jp

There is no known photo of the part Berko Yosilevitz street where number 25 is situated. Numbering order could be changed after WW2, but there is no such information. Today number 25 is located near old synagogue. If it is like in 1940, so unfortunately there is no old photo concerning this part of the street.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

...During the visit I did 2 year ago there we saw that nothing left from the old market...

Not exactly :) The photo I attached in my upper msg reveals that almost all buildings left. The other side of Market has also old buildings, some derived from XVI-XVII cen. But there was a couple of wooden buildings on Market in 1930-1940. And there is no such in today. Your father's shop could be one of that wooden buildings.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

there are no cafes around their Univerrsity ... I felt as if I were back to the Soviet era

аhуєть дєвачька, да?)) Як ви до того? :jeer:

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Jewish religious community of Lutsk

Contact phone 38-0332-201-770

е-mail: [email protected]

You can leave the information in English or Hebrew ...

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

My Grandfather shop ( tailor ) was not in the wooden part.. it was in the building on the other side.. so it could be that your picture is OK - kotykS !!! Thanks a lot.... I will be happy to get more pictures of other stores if you have ( move toward the south part of the road - in the direction of the big synagogue )

Can anyone take a picture of this part of the market as it is TODAY?

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

My Grandfather shop ( tailor ) was not in the wooden part.. it was in the building on the other side.. so it could be that your picture is OK - kotykS !!! Thanks a lot.... I will be happy to get more pictures of other stores if you have ( move toward the south part of the road - in the direction of the big synagogue )

Я конечно дико извеняюсь но давайте идтить логическим путём !

Я на сегодняшний день могу уверенно сказать что адрес еврейской больницы, той что именно на той же стороне что и синагога, был в то славное время №55 - то есть дом №25, по трезвой логике вещей, находился тоже по этой же стороне что и синагога !

vous me comprenez ?

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

так, напевно, чувак не знає, ні де був 55 номер ні де був 25 номер, і плутається. все, що можна допомогти - це дати фото тієї сторони вулиці, де Покровська. А там де синагога, то є тільки фото з самого ринку, але не з вулиці.

I will be happy to get more pictures of other stores if you have ( move toward the south part of the road - in the direction of the big synagogue )

see the comparison pictures. It helps to ifentify old building and modern.

post-3831-0-75073800-1292342396_thumb.jp

post-3831-0-09731300-1292342407_thumb.jp

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

OK thanks.. so now I need your help to find OLD pictures from #25 ( before 1942 ).. this is the map as I took it from Google earth . Number 25 is on the corner of Danyla Gaytsklogo ( Then Berko Yosilevitch ) and the street that goes to the Lubart's castle

ОК спасибі .. так що тепер мені потрібна ваша допомога, щоб знайти старі фотографії з # 25 (до 1942) .. це карта, як я взяв це з Google Планета Земля. № 25 на розі Данила Gaytsklogo (Тоді Берко Yosilevitch) і вулиця, яка йде в замок Любарта's

post-11008-0-28829600-1292426293_thumb.p

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Thank you for your help.

Do you have any access to pictures from the schools in LUTSK.. I think that there must be pictures from the class photo where I can find my father’s picture .. I am looking for links to school class photo pictures from 1940-1942 for elementary or high school

Thanks again for any help

Дякуємо за вашу допомогу.

Чи є у вас доступ до фотографії зі школи в Луцьку .. Я думаю, що повинні бути фотографії з класу фото, де я можу знайти фотографію мого батька .. Я шукаю посилання на шкільний клас фотографії фото з 1940-1942 по початковій або середній школі

Ще раз спасибі за будь-яку допомогу

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

• 11 місяців потому...

Я маю мапу 30-х рок1в ц1є1 д1лянки старого м1ста з нумерац1єю будинк1в 1 пр1звищами власник1в. Це ще актуально для Вас?

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Я маю мапу 30-х рок1в ц1є1 д1лянки старого м1ста з нумерац1єю будинк1в 1 пр1звищами власник1в. Це ще актуально для Вас?

Дуже актуально!

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Заархівовано

Ця тема знаходиться в архіві та закрита для подальших відповідей.

Hosting Ukraine
AliExpress WW

• Створити...